We’ve released an update to Noterro today. It mainly contains minor improvements and bug fixes, but below are a few other features.
- Patient date of birth validation. Patients now must enter a year other than the current year as their date of birth year. This will avoid incorrect years saved in the date of birth field on the intake form.
- On the Edit Clinic page, you can now toggle between viewing Buttons or Links for the “Blank Intake Form” and “Book Now” buttons.
- Improvements to reduce premature logouts.
- Intake form conditions formatting. Conditions are organized a bit better now.
- “Revert to Draft”. Now you can revert a finalized note back to draft, as long as it is less than 7 days old.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Thanks and happy charting!