Coming up with marketing ideas for massage therapists can be quite challenging. It’s your job, then, to be creative to make sure your business stands out from your competitors. If you operate a massage business you likely wear many hats, from business owner to marketer and everything in between.
Marketing can be a real struggle for those not hip to its intricacies. Social media may be a useful tool, but that can be a REAL struggle if you don’t know how to properly use it.
Social media is like a heavy metal concert. Your audience is in the front row and your post is in the nose-bleeds crying out, trying to get their attention.
So, if you’re not a savvy social media-ite, how can you market without using social media?
Massage Mag has recently pulled together a top 5 list that should help get you started.
1. Write for a local newspaper or magazine.
Consumers still pick up local newspapers to find out about what is happening in their community, and often think of these print sources as playing for the home team, because they support local causes that they care about.
2. Participate in local professional organizations and chapters.
For a couple hours of your time every month, you could form great relationships with other business owners who may eventually refer clients to you.
3. Collaborate with local service providers — including your competition.
It’s good to have massage therapists that you can refer clients to when you’re too busy, especially if it’s a reciprocal relationship and they send clients your way as well.
4. Co-sponsor a run, walk or other community event. Try contacting the director of a charity 5K in your city and offer to provide massage after the race.
5. Reach out to local providers of complementary services. Partnering with other wellness businesses might seem like a no-brainer, but how many local contacts keep your number on their speed-dial to refer clients your way? It’s important to make yourself indispensable to those who could provide you with a steady flow of client referrals.
Streamline Your Massage Booking With SOAP Vault!
Given today’s technological ubiquity, and the success of apps and mobile software have seen in recent years, it seems almost natural that the most unexpected industries would climb aboard and rub shoulders with the kingpins of tech-innovators.
Massage therapy is one of those industries, and SOAP Vault has mastered the tech.
It was once quite a laborious task of the brick-and-mortar business model to manage client intake forms, scheduling, financial documentation and ensure the security of all files, but SOAP Vault has solved that issue by streamlining all things pertinent to your massage practice directly through one superb piece of software.
Your time is money. Put Noterro to work today and start simplifying your clinic life.