Hey Noterro Community!
We hope you’re off to a great summer! ☀️ Aside from working on the patient app (more on that below), here are some worthy mentions of what’s been happening at Noterro.
· Insurance policies now track pre-authorized expiry dates and the number of pre-authorized visits. Helpful for Veterans Affairs.
· New Staff Permission: You can now control whether or not staff have the ability to manage billing & insurance details.
· Appointments now show who booked/updated an appointment and when.
· When cancelling an appointment which has a incomplete Form attached to it, the completed Form is deleted.
· Practitioners now have specific HCFA-1500 claim info fields for storing information like NPI numbers. (US only)
· Bambora accounts now require full address information when collecting credit cards. This is in preparation for upcoming compliance requirements. (US only)
· Invoice quantity fields now support decimals.
· The patient search now returns up to 250 matched results, instead of 25.
· Fixed an issue with Mailchimp not always syncing. Protip: If you still have this problem, just disconnect/reconnect your Mailchimp integration.
· Fixed a bug in the personal settings where notification preferences aren’t saving.
· Fixed a bug which prevented drawing on clinical notes on some Android devices.
· Fixed a bug which prevented deleting Form Templates.
Clinic Branded App & Patient Portal [UPDATE]
The patient app is coming along, and looking fantastic. We are overwhelmed with the excitement we’re receiving, thank you! 🙏 Of course, the main question is “But when is it being released?”. It’s difficult to give an exact date, but we’re confident we’ll be ready to release it within the next 1-2 weeks. It’s our biggest focus right now with all hands on deck. Parts of it are already starting to appear in Noterro, for example, you can specify a Practitioner Bio which will be visible in the patient app. Thank you for your patience and sorry for the wait, we’re almost there!
If you would like to see a bit more, we’ve published a demo video of editing the settings of your Patient App & Portal.
Your time is money. Put Noterro to work today and start simplifying your clinic life.