Please be aware of the following protocols and procedures to keep everyone safe in this time of COVID-19 as you book your appointment.
Please read through the following COVID-19 screening, and be prepared to confirms when arriving for appointment
I understand that I must disclose if I:
1. Have one or more of the below symptoms:
Fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath/breathing difficulties
Other symptoms such as muscle aches, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, headache, runny nose, hoarse voice, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
2. Have traveled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days
3. Have had close contact (face-to-face contact within 2 meters/6 feet) with someone who is ill with cough and/or fever who has traveled outside of Manitoba within 14 days prior to their illness onset (contact may be in Canada or during travel)
4. Have been in contact in the last 14 days with someone who is confirmed to be a case of COVID19
5. Have had laboratory exposure while working directly with specimens known to contain COVID19
If you feel you can attend your appointment based on the above these are the additional procedures that will be in place.
Screening: Will be done by patient prior to massage and will be included with confirmation of the massage in the massage reminder email.
Masks : Will be required as per Public Health orders for all public places. For further questions please contact.
Personal Protective Equipment: Will be worn by myself as outlined by Manitoba health
Sanitation: of all surfaces will be done between each client.