COVID-19 Policy - If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing or have come into contact with someone who has the following symptoms, DO NOT COME TO THE CLINIC. Cancel your appointment.
• Fever (temperature of 37.8°C or greater)
• New or worsening cough
• Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• New olfactory or taste disorder(s)
• Runny nose, or nasal congestion – in absence of underlying reason for these symptoms such
as seasonal allergies, post nasal drip, etc.
• Clinical or radiological evidence of pneumonia
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise (discomfort)/myalgias (deep constant muscle ache)
• Delirium (acutely altered mental status and inattention
• Unexplained or increased number of falls
• Acute functional decline
• Exacerbation of chronic conditions
• Multisystem inflammatory vasculitis in children - presentation may include persistent fever, abdominal pain, conjunctivitis, gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting and diarrhea) and rash