!! NEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL UPDATES EFFECTIVE MARCH 15, 2022; PLEASE READ !!
Please review the following protocols that will apply to all clients at every treatment;
- Beginning on March 15, 2022 masks will no longer be mandatory but are still strongly recommended. Your therapist will continue wearing a mask during the entire length of treatment for the foreseeable future.
- All clients will be required to pass a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before treatment. Questionnaires will be emailed out along with your appointment reminders - please complete as soon as possible.
- If your health status changes before the time of your treatment, it is imperative that you notify me IMMEDIATELY so that I can cancel your appointment.
- As my waiting room is small and shared with another practitioner I will be asking that you only enter the clinic/building right at the time of your scheduled appointment. If you are early to your appointment you will need to remain in your car or outside of the building (not in the stairwell or near the bathrooms). IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH ME - please make sure to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to complete initial paperwork.
- If there is another client in the waiting room at the same time please do your best to keep a 6 ft distance.
Thank you for your understanding and I hope to see you soon!