My schedule will only be posted 2 weeks at a time for the coming months. Please also note that due to COVID related financial hardship I WILL NOT be honouring any previously offered discounts for the foreseeable future.
Please review the following protocols that will apply to all clients at every treatment;
- All clients will be required to pass a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before treatment. Please visit sharedhealthmb.ca and utilize the COVID-19 screening tool BEFORE booking your appointment and only proceed if you have been approved. I will also be reaching out to each client individually the day before their scheduled appointment to confirm that they are well and still able to attend.
- If your health status changes before the time of your treatment, it is imperative that you notify me IMMEDIATELY so that I can cancel your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, even if you do not have COVID-19 symptoms, PLEASE STAY HOME. Even if it is “just a cold” or allergies. If you knowingly enter my clinic and are unwell with persistent sneezing or coughing YOU WILL BE SENT HOME and will still be liable for the cost of the treatment.
- If you cancel due to illness before the time of your appointment the cancellation fee will be waived for the foreseeable future.
- As my waiting room is small and shared with another practitioner I will be asking that you only enter the clinic/building right at the time of your scheduled appointment. If you are early to your appointment you will need to remain in your car or outside of the building (not in the stairwell or near the bathrooms).
- When you enter my waiting area you will need to immediately utilize the provided hand sanitizer to lower risk of contact transmission within the space. Thoroughly wet your hands with the spray.
- If there is another client in the waiting room at the same time please do your best to keep a 6 ft distance.
- The water cooler will no longer be available for communal use. Now that it is nicer out I know a lot of you will be walking or biking to your appointment and will be thirsty when you arrive – you will need to bring your own water bottle for the time being.
- I will be wearing a mask through the duration of the work day but you are more than welcome to wear one as well if it makes you more comfortable.
- I will not be accepting Cash for payment at this time. Credit, Debit, e-transfer and direct billing will still be accepted. Please confirm that your insurance coverage has not been interrupted if your work has been affected by Coronavirus. If your coverage requires a prescription, please make sure that yours is still valid.
- If you become unwell and test positive, or are assumed positive, for COVID-19 within 2 weeks of your last appointment please contact me immediately to let me know. I will need to provide notice to all clients I have come into contact with during that period of time. I will provide the same notice to all clients if I become unwell.
Thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.