As we hope to return to managing your health, new processes and protocols have been set in place to ensure everyone's health and safety.
You'll notice a few amendments that we ask you to abide by as you show up for your appointment.
They are as follows:
1. If you are feeling unwell, please let us know 24 hours beforehand. Unfortunately, we will be unable to see you and we must reschedule your appointment.
2. Please text your therapist upon your arrival and wait in your vehicle.
3. Please wear a mask. If you do not have one, we can provide one for you at a fee. A mask is mandatory.
4. Your therapist will unlock the door and will ask you to sanitize your hands and fill out our symptom screening form.
5. Keep your mask on at all times, as will your therapist.
6. Please show up a few minutes early as we are regulating the amount of people in a given time.