Things look very different as we begin the journey of healthcare during COVID-19, therefore we ask for your patience. The safety of our patients, staff, and therapists are at the forefront of all decisions we are making.
· All patients/clients entering the clinic will be required to wear a mask, or a mask will be offered to them.
· All patients/clients entering the clinic will be required to verbally fill out a COVID-19 assessment via telephone prior to their appointments, and signs will be posted restricting any entrance to the clinic if someone has experienced any COVID-related symptoms, traveled out of province in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19/has symptoms of COVID-19.
· There will be breaks between every patient visit in order to properly disinfect the treatment room.
· We ask that all patients/clients come to their appointments alone to reduce the number of people in the clinic at one time. If the patient/client is a child, then we ask that only one parent accompany them.
· All booked patients/clients will be asked to wait in their cars in the parking lot leading up to their appointment – they will be called by the receptionist when it is safe for them to enter. No walk-in appointments will be available at this time.
· We ask all clients to fill out any necessary paperwork at home prior to their visit, and, when possible, to pay either via e-transfer or through credit card/debit card “tap”.
These are unprecedented times, and we will need to work together in order to stay safe, and be able to continue to offer our care. If you are unable to adhere to any of these regulations then please let us know, and we will reschedule your appointment time.
Thank you again and we look forward to working with you.