NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us and for your interest in our business. Unfortunately, at this time, Marie-Anne Hisem R.M.T is currently not accepting new clients. Her client list is full due to the overwhelming affects that COVID-19 has had on people. Please check back at a later date as things can change in the future.
We provide the highest quality of Medical Massage Therapy by integrating various technique and personalized assessments to treat each individual’s unique condition.
If you have a specific injury or pain, you will experience more targeted techniques, such as Myofascial Release, Trigger Point Therapy or Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM). Our therapist will approach the treatment with your specific needs in mind, resulting in more individualized treatment. If you have a specific pain or dysfunction that you wish to address, then our clinic is for you.
We can treat the following conditions but not limited to:
Low back pain
1. In order to maintain safe clinic atmosphere, I advise anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms to reschedule their appointment. This helps to protect me as well as other clients from being exposed to COVID-19 and any other virus. The 24 hour cancellation policy will be waived.
2. As per government guidance, if physical distancing can’t be exercised then masks need to be worn. Given the close proximity required during a treatment, clients will need to wear a mask, (cloth is allowed) while I have to wear a surgical mask. One can be provided at the clinic if you don't have one.
3. Pre-screening questionnaire will have to be filled out before every appointment.
4. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time to avoid gathering in the reception area.
5. The layout of my reception area has changed to allow everyone to wash their hands upon entering the clinic. There will also be hand sanitizer at the reception desk so please help yourself.
6. For the time being, I no longer accept cash as a form of payment or for tips, should you desire to tip! in order to limit the spread.
7. Treatment room is fully sanitized, and all linens/blankets etc are replaced, after each treatment. The chairs in the clinic has also been replaced with plastic so it can be disinfected properly after every use.
8. Health Canada has advised that anyone exhibiting symptoms remain at home and avoid coming into contact with others. With this in mind, and for the safety of everyone at Stressed Out? Massage Therapy Clinic I may decline service. Your appointment will be rescheduled. I am dedicated to the care of my clients. Your health and safety is my top priority. I will continue to monitor the pandemic and adjust precautions as necessary.
Mon 1:30 pm till 8 pm
Tues 1:30 pm till 8 pm
Wed 1:30 pm till 8 pm
Thur 11 am till 6 pm
Fri to Sun Closed