Welcome to Brio, a place for rebalancing and strengthening the body, mind, and soul. Brio focuses on recovery and rehabilitation of orthopedic conditions, surgeries, and injuries.
Our integrative approach to rehabilitation includes acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, kinesiotaping, personalized exercise programs, and nutrition.
Reopening June 1 with the following precautions:
1. I have placed hepa fans in each treatment room to cleanse the air intra-treatment. These fans cleanse the air up to 4x/hour and have been proven to cleanse the air of particles the size of this Covid-19 virus.
2. A UV light will be waved over surfaces. This is a non-chemical way to help to remove possibilities of the virus remaining on surfaces.
3. In conjunction with steps one and two, I do have germicidal wipes/solution that will be used to cleanse regularly touched surfaces, door handles, light switches, chairs, and bathroom after each person.
4. I will be requiring that you each arrive with your own mask. Understanding that some people might not have their own, I have homemade cloth washable masks for purchase. Those will be $5.
5. I will be wearing a shield.
Monday: 12pm - 7pm
Tuesday: 9am - 2pm
Thursday: 11pm - 7pm
Friday: 7am - 12pm